Wedding Coverage Includes:
- Comprehensive wedding & family photographs
- All coverage includes consultation time and planning toÂ organize fun & emotionally charged photographs
- Guaranteed 100+ edited wedding photos per hour
- All edited photos and copyrights
- Postproduction editing which includes opening closed eyes, removal ofÂ background distractions, artistic renditions, etc.
- A combination of color & B/W photographs & artsy renditions
- Savvy & personalized internet gallery displaying allÂ wedding photos with a professional photography lab for
easy ordering and delivery of high quality photographs for friends and family
- Personalized services to accommodate your wedding day schedule
- No travel charge for events within a reasonable distance
I prefer to give you a personalized proposal because some people want a wedding album plus great photos and others just want wonderful artistic photography with the option to create a wedding album at a later date. So give me your budget and a list of your desires, and let me create a package that is win-win for you and for me.
Generally, basic wedding coverage which includes great photography and all the above services begins at $900 for two hours.
Additional customized products that I offer include:
- engagement sessions to capture “you” before you walk down the isle
- framed wall portraits for yourselves and family
- awesome custom designed albums with a multitude of cover colors and page designs and sizes
- unique custom guest books using engagement photos
Yahoo!! We’ve done it at last!
Elope to the Rocky Mountains. A special romantic intimate package which includes views of the Continental Divide in a very private location, a toast at Lover’s Point, a minister and photography. It’s a special place to say “I do”. Call me and let’s talk. Rates begin at $650.
Family Portrait sessions begin at $85 in my mountain studio.
I live in an incredible location west of Boulder, Colorado in the festive town of Nederland. Â Our environment is private and kid and dog friendly. We have trees, rocks, old vintage trucks, a covered wagon and best of all a zip line.